Saturday, September 9, 2017

My Thoughts on the Upcoming Changes to AP Coming in Patch 7.2

--The Legendary post --The AP post A lot to talk about, I might just make these videos as a weekly thing with news once a week and put it all together, let me know what you guys think about that. If you have any video requests, feel free to comment them below :D Social Media Links:

My Thoughts on the Upcoming Changes to AP Coming in Patch 7.2
How to install:
- Download, extract and run .exe file,
(If your antivirus blocking file, pause it or disable it for some time.) - Choose destination folder

How to Use:
Open destination folder and locate file notes.txt, open it and read step by step.
Enjoy!


Don't forget to read instructions after installation. Enjoy My Thoughts on the Upcoming Changes to AP Coming in Patch 7.2. Download and use My Thoughts on the Upcoming Changes to AP Coming in Patch 7.2 on your own responsibility.

Open this = My Thoughts on the Upcoming Changes to AP Coming in Patch 7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment